Our “New Normal”
Walking into Oakley Oral Surgery is a bit different during a pandemic. We have been taking extra precautions to ensure the safety for team members, patients and any visitors. Our goal is to make you feel as safe as possible while helping you with your oral health goals. To achieve this goal, we have implemented our Enhanced Patient Protection Plan to reduce the transmission of pathogens to the lowest levels possible. This plan involves managing air quality, using advanced personal protection equipment and implementing social distancing standards. These 3 layers are all intended to complement each other, creating overlapping layers of protection for you and the team.
Our team is looking forward to seeing you at your next appointment in our Overland Park office! But before you come see us, we have a couple changes:
- When you arrive to our Overland Park office, please call or text us. Oakley Oral Surgery is limiting the number of people in the lobby. This may require you to wait in your car until our team is ready for you to be checked in.
- We will be prescreening ALL team members, patients and guests (including drivers & parents) entering the office for your safety. This involves each individual to fill out a prescreening form with a signature prior to the appointment. A team member will also check each person’s temperature before entering the office.
- Once you enter the office you’ll notice the plexiglass shields at our front desk. This is another layer of protection in our social distancing plan.
- Patients are not required to wear a mask, but are free to do so.
- To minimize hand-to-hand transfer, when possible, we will take all payments prior to your appointment over the phone, by mail, or on our website (coming soon).
This “new normal” is designed to keep you safe and protected when visiting Oakley Oral Surgery. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. We wish you well and can’t wait to see you to achieve your oral health goals!
Comments are closed.